Like most rescues, we operate on limited funds, coming from donations. Reach Out Rescue & Resources, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization; therefore, all contributions are fully tax deductible as allowed by law. Unless otherwise requested, donors will receive an acknowledgment letter for each contribution. You can either make a general donation, or make a specific donation.
Your donations are greatly appreciated, by all of us... especially our dogs who are waiting for their forever home!
Special thanks to National Humane Society www.humanesocietynational.org who continues to support us regularly! Their contribution is the difference in life and death in our older rescues.
You may make a general donation via PayPal:
If you need help making your PayPal donation, click here.
Would you prefer to give a gift for a specific purpose? Here are a few additional ways that you can give...
1) Support one or more of our dogs through Sponsorship; these sponsorships may be made in honor or memory of a person or pet.
2) Give to our "Medical Emergency Fund".
3) Make a "Memorial" contribution, in memory of someone special, whether human or canine.
4) Donate funds so that we can purchase "Essential Needs". You can donate funds for specific items that we need; we receive your donation, and buy the items. No shipping, no hassle! If you would prefer, you can donate gently used items that you have in your home. Please send us an email at email@example.com, so that we can decide where the greatest need is among our fosters and provide you with a direct mailing address.
5) Make a birthday, wedding, anniversary, honorarium, or other special occasion contribution. If you would like, we will send a letter to the party being honored letting them know of your thoughtful gesture. Please contact us with all the necessary information (or any questions) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail your tax-deductible gifts to:
Reach Out Rescue & Resources
P.O. Box 542
Westminster, MD 21158
Thank you for helping!
If you have any questions, please contact RORR Donations at: